Custom Pre-treatment Systems and Wash Booths
Wash Water Capture, Treatment and Recovery Systems
Though Riveer offers a standard lineup of filtration/recycling systems and wash racks, these are often starting points in designing a custom wash rack system. When discussing your washing/pre-treatment requirements, your needs will drive design. Riveer’s experience with pretreatment systems—including the challenges you’ll need to address—can help you control costs and ensure that you will more efficiently achieve your goals.
As an innovator in the field, Riveer offers you a level of experience and performance assurance that no other company can match. Riveer has:
- Designed a system to automatically wash car tires and wheels prior to storage for a company performing winter/summer tire swaps.
- Created an ultra-high-pressure automated wash conveyor to strip paint and labels off of LP tanks.
- Integrated ultra-high-pressure water blasting equipment with noise suppressing booths and air handling for moisture and breathing air.=
- Designed a completely above-ground rinse system to remove salt deposits from U.S. Special Forces helicopters.
- Developed and constructed many batch style pretreatment system
- Designed and fabricated a building with 14 computer-controlled monitors to automatically wash construction equipment. Includes 3,000 GPM hot water flow to de-ice in winter applications, automatic heavy mud control, and user interface that allows the user to select equipment type and leave.
As an innovator in the field, Riveer offers you a level of experience and performance assurance that no other company can match.