Custom Pre-Treatment Systems and Wash Booths
High-Pressure Metal Cleaning, Pre-Treatment and Recovery Systems
Need a new pre-treatment system? Riveer’s experience with custom pre-treatment systems—from metal cleaning, solution choice to solvent recovery —can help you reduce costs and ensure that you will more effectively achieve your goals.
As an innovator in the field, Riveer offers unique pre-treatment and high-pressure washing expertise that no other company can match. Riveer has:
- Designed and fabricated a building with 14 computer-controlled monitors to automatically wash construction equipment. Includes 3,000 GPM hot water flow to de-ice in winter applications, automatic heavy mud control, and user interface that allows the user to select equipment type and leave.
- Developed and constructed many batch style pretreatment system
- Designed a completely above-ground rinse system to remove salt deposits from U.S. Special Forces helicopters.
- Integrated ultra-high-pressure water blasting equipment with noise suppressing booths and air handling for moisture and breathing air.
- Designed a system to automatically wash car tires and wheels prior to storage for a company performing winter/summer tire swaps.
- Created an ultra-high-pressure automated wash conveyor to strip paint and labels off of LP tanks.
As an innovator in the field, Riveer has pre-treatment experience and performance assurance that no other company can match. Phosphatizing, both zinc and iron phosphate, requires compliant recovery and recycling.
Learn More about Riveer Wash Booths.