Wash Booths Contain Your Finishing Production
Wash Booths For Weldments and Large Components
If you need wash boothes in your finishing process to clean and pretreat larger weldments and equipment, Riveer is your one-stop shop for booth enclosures, spray wand pressure washers, and wash water recycling systems.
Fully customized to your specification, Riveer wash booths deliver optimal functionality and allow you to work within your budget. Degreasing, pretreatment, spot-free rinse, recovery and recycling of wash water or phosphate… you name the operation and we’ll integrated it with your new wash booth to provide an easy-to-use turnkey system.
- Precision designed for mist elimination through airflow and water management
- In-ground or above ground configurations available
- Custom sizes and styles available
- Function add-ons including overhead cranes and hose reels
- Integrated recycling and discharge solutions
- High powered hot and cold pressure washer options
- Waterproof lighting provides a bright washing environment
- Climate control options include manual or automatic heat and humidity settings
- Integrated material handling options available to cover many configurations
- Manual wand operations or fully automated wash cycles based on your throughput needs
- Meets all US and CE electric standards: UL, TUV, IEC, NEC, NFPA